SUBARU Earns Nine IIHS Award for 2021 Model Lineup
● SUBARU tied for most 2021 IIHS awards earned by an individual brand
● SUBARU has received more IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ awards than any other brand since 2013
● All SUBARU models receive a ‘Superior’ rating in front crash prevention when equipped with Eyesight Driver Assist Technology.
2021 SUBARU Motorsport Activities
● Tokyo, February 22, 2021- Subaru Corporation and its motorsport subsidiary Subaru Tecnica International Inc announced an overview of their motorsport activities for 2021.
● Super GT Series
● Japanese Rally Championship
● SUBARU BRZ One-Make Racing
● Nurburging 24-hours Race
SUBARU "Forester" improved model announced (October 22, 2020)
● Newly developed 1.8L direct injection turbo “DIT” engine-equipped grade “SPORT” newly set
● Expanded e-BOXER equipped grade
● Crew recognition technology “driver monitoring system” is set for all grades * 1
● Equipped with new control “e-active shift control” in X-BREAK
SUBARU "Impreza" partially improved model announced (October 08, 2020)
● Three new grades that make the Impreza’s individuality stand out-
● New e-BOXER-equipped grades “Advance” and “2.0eL EyeSight”
● New setting of the highest grade “STI Sport” of STI tuning
SUBARU Organizational Reform (October 1, 2020)
SUBARU will make the following organizational changes.
-Renamed the Procurement Planning Department to the Procurement Control Department.
August 2020 Production / Domestic Sales / Export Results (flash report) (September 29, 2020)
Subaru taps Xilinx for key chip in driver-assistance system (August 20, 2020)
Xilinx Inc and Subaru Corp on Wednesday said the Japanese automaker will use one of the Silicon Valley company’s chips to power a new driver-assistance system that will let drivers go hands-free during traffic jams, among other new features.